ProEXR Problem with Multtimatte(Render)Element

max.m

Hi, I test ProEXR at the Moment. I would like to render out one exr. File which includes all Renderelements. This works fine for all Renderpasses as Vraylighting, etc but doesn`t work fine with the Multimatteelement. I defined 5 MME Render Elemets to get the Alpha Channels from Materials in the scene.

When i open the exr. File in PS i get all defined Passes, but only one MME. I found out that always the last MME in the Row of the Render Elements gets it into the exr file, the others don`t.

Does someone know why this happen and what could fix my problem?

Works, thank you so much Brian.

One more question to ProEXR. In photoshop i find my desired alpha channels of the defined materials when i click on an mme in layers and then go to channels. Is there a way to get all alpha channels in a row in the channels?

And could you tell me what is the advantage of ProEXR EZ?

Thanks.

Edited by max.m

If I understand your question right you're asking how to seperate out the channels from the tri colored RGB image?

I just turn off all layers except for the MME, then in the channels panel just right click on each color channel one and duplicate it that way when you turn everything back on you have your seperated selection mattes.