Super Quality Renderings Supplier

As a leading 3D architectural visualization company, Bestar Creations offers high quality architectural scale model, renderings and animation at a more competitive price and faster turnaround than its competitors. Our experienced professionals specialize in various ranges of architectural representations, and our service scale include Scale model, Renderings, Animation Multimedia and VR.

Our high quality, fast turn-around, competitive price, and good overall service bring us many international clients, including but not limited to Atkins, HBA, SB, Cesar Pelli, Tange, Aedas, Legend, SWA, etc.

Meanwhile, I am very pleased to announce that recently we helped our client win the first prize in the competition of Council of Ministers in Baghdad, and the renderings we produced for this project are now shown on WorldArchtectureNews

www.worldarchitecturenews.com/index.php?fuseaction=wanappln.projectview&upload_id=16373

Let us provide you with our expertise, and help your project stand out among your competitors.

With our 3D expertise, your project will Be a star & Be the Best Star

Please visit http://www.bestarcreations.com for more details and images. Send your enquires to info@BestarCreations.com We are looking forward to hearing from you soon !

Tiffany Lee

Project Manager

Bestar Creations Ltd

Tel:+86-10-82493027

www.bestarcreations.com

tiffany.bestarcreations@gmail.com

info@BestarCreations.com

As a leading 3D architectural visualization company, Bestar Creations offers high quality architectural scale model, renderings and animation at a more competitive price and faster turnaround than its competitors.

We do too...... except the scale models though, you got me there.

On a side note, I've been noticing recent Chinese inflation causing price hikes from some who offer 3d services. Anyone else noticing?

Edited by sancheuz

Meanwhile, I am very pleased to announce that recently we helped our client win the first prize in the competition of Council of Ministers in Baghdad, and the renderings we produced for this project are now shown on WorldArchtectureNews

I'm very impressed with the design not so much with the rendering. I just hope that this project gets built.

I wonder what Tiffany was thinking when she posted this, here's my guess. "Oh this site is a gold mine it has CG and Architect in the title which must mean that everyone on there is looking for cheep Chinese renderings and animations! I think I'll post our company information and rake in the work, that's why they made me a project manager."

• Administrators

More likely she knows that this forum is very quickly and highly indexed by Google, so anyone searching for visualization might stumble upon this. Normally I'd consider these types of posts spam, but as far as I'm concerned it's sparked discussion and allowed the followers of this forum to see another portfolio.