"color corrections plugin"

ARTE DELLA VITA

Dont use it...

Learn how your OS and Max handle color and you wont need it. There's a color correction shader in Vray thats way better anyway.

Problem with ColorCorrection plugin is that its tricky to remove from scenes. Once your workflow changes you may want to merge old scenes, objects or materials. Then you're going to have missing .dll errors which are frankly a pain. If you havent installed it yet then dont, its a cheap cheat..

Dont use it...

Learn how your OS and Max handle color and you wont need it. There's a color correction shader in Vray thats way better anyway.

Problem with ColorCorrection plugin is that its tricky to remove from scenes. Once your workflow changes you may want to merge old scenes, objects or materials. Then you're going to have missing .dll errors which are frankly a pain. If you havent installed it yet then dont, its a cheap cheat..

wow! i didnt know all that! thanks man i will dig even further into this

Dont use it...

I didn't know there was a color correction shader in Vray. Where can I find this? I took a look at the Vray shaders and maps and couldn't find such a thing. :confused:

hi guys, i want to find out how is it i use color corrects plugin for 3ds max, i cant find a good tutorial anywhere online. tnx:)

Are you talking about the CC plugin from http://www.cuneytozdas.com/ ? If you are using Max 2012 you better uninstall it now! For some reason the recompiled version of this plugin for Max 2012 is unbelievably buggy and will ruin your scenes. I am not sure why it was even posted on the creator's website for download since it's hardly usable and can cause a ton of problems.

Edited by A.Mitov

• 2 months later...