Need a recommendation for a 3D people library

NoodleLuff

Hi all

I am looking for a library/bundle package of 3ds max asian/oriental people. It is for an image so no need for them to be animated. Low poly is fine too. They will be in an airport so any suitcases/airport interior bundles would be great as well

Can anybody help me out with this one?

Thanks in advance!

Are they that much better?

On a quality level, I would consider what I have seen of them about 3x the quality of Axyz, maybe a little more in some cases.

I have to agree that they are very highly priced (in fact i don't have them but wish I did), but that is part of what makes them stand out, they are not overused.

Rocketbox characters are more detailed but there no more realistic than AXYZ and the price just makes them an unrealistic choice. My problem with all of these options is they just aren't realistic enough, as much as I hate to say it the RPC people from years past were the best people on the market. I don't understand why they or some other company haven't come up with a way to create photo real 3D people that work with GI based render engines.

Rocketbox characters are more detailed but there no more realistic than AXYZ and the price just makes them an unrealistic choice. My problem with all of these options is they just aren't realistic enough, as much as I hate to say it the RPC people from years past were the best people on the market. I don't understand why they or some other company haven't come up with a way to create photo real 3D people that work with GI based render engines.

Ill be working on that after Christmas. Watch this space....

• 4 months later...