Mental Ray Rendering Issue

Hi guys,

I'm having a problem with Mental Ray where my renders are appearing very grey, I've attached a picture to show you what I mean. I have tried adjusting and turning on/off FG and GI and also changing lights but no luck. I'd really appreciate it if anyone knew what I was doing wrong as I am fairly new to MentalRay and am sure it's something minor.

Thanks!

Thanks for replying to me. Unfortunately the exposure settings don't appear to be what's causing my problem. Also my ambient is set to black. The little black bits are the outside of the scene as there's no environment there for it yet, but I was still having this issue even with an environment map in place. I've not had this problem before so I am perplexed at the moment. I may possibly uninstall 2012 and attempt to render with 2011 and see if there is a difference, if not I guess it could be the scene itself that is the problem. (It's a pre-made one by my university.)

In another scene rendered with MentalRay a moment ago there was no issue with the greyness, so it must be something to do with the scene, right?

Thanks!