Sketchup Vray rendering problem

Moderat

Hi there,

I've been using vray for some weeks now. I have to finish a project in two weeks, but lately I can't render anymore. I always get this message: "We have encountered error(s) while trying to render. Please check the error log for more details".

I looked this up on the internet, and people get this message when they are trying to render files that are to big.. but my file isn't that big? It's 35 mb. I haven't even added special materials or something.

It started when I added some modifications to my models, so it must be this problem. Do you know how I can resolve this? There must be a way if I see all the magnificent renders other people do.

I'm using the latest sketchup version.

Here is a download link to my sketchup file, maybe someone can see what's wrong? I've tried just painting everything white, so the textures can't be the problem I think?

http://www.mediafire.com/?dacctv1ojp95y4n

I have also included a render .jpg from a while back when I was still able to render.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]46443[/ATTACH]

Thank you,

Bertpencil.png

Edited by Moderat

• 6 months later...

yes i can open the file.. i tried the "clear all the cache folder" it worked sometimes when the error shows up but not any more. somebody adviced that i try to purge unused materials but when i open my material editor there is so many material that im not which one i used and which one i didnt. what to do? how can i see my error log? maybe i post it here and you guys can help...