Anima People and How to use them.

acjwalker

I am tempted to purchase Anima to incorporate some animated people in our scenes. I have got the demo to test it out. The problem is I have no idea where to start.

Can anyone point me in the right direction, I have found one video on you tube but is so badly compressed cannot read or really see a thing.

Any help would be great.

Thanks and Happy 2012

This is the site

http://www.axyz-design.com/anima/

Edited by acjwalker

Anima and Geppeto are both crowd control systems. You still need 3D models of people. Do you have those... ? All I've seen were pretty "GTA San Andreas" quality imho...

Only good moving people incorporated I've seen was real life footage montage. The new Twins video recently for example.

Anima comes with a certain amount of AXYZ models which are fairly high quality. The problem is, you can't(yet) load your own models in, you must use AXYZ models which cost more money.

As far as we could tell while using Anima, you could only really use it for having people following paths and walking along. Not big crowds just hanging around.

On the surface anima seemed cool, but the more we used it the more issues we had with it. It also destroyed our scenes and we had all sorts of problems saving and rendering etc.

So it has its good and bad points, but it is still also early in its life.