Logo to Earth globe particle effect??

CEJ1976

Hi,

I need to create a transformation from a piece of Text (3d logo) to an Earth (sphere) using some form of particle system.

Does anyone know how I might do this, or has anyone seen any nice samples recently that might be useful as a reference.

Thanks.

you need to be more pacific. you can blast/disintegrate it all depending what you want too do

once you have created your text then extude it covert down to a polygon then use the drop-down menu in the geometry choose the particle systems in the top view create a PArray now use the align tool to align it to your text.

align it too the world position in the XYZ check (tick) all three of them same in local once you have done this click on the modfiy panel under basic parameters pick object in your scene click on the text scoll down to you're load/save presets double click on the one you want this will load it into the window (present name.

Edited by datacrasher

You cannot morph a 2d into a 3d because they are completely different. i could be wrong but every-time i try it never works. I would ask the autodesk fourm and see if you can if you get an answer saying you can then i would post it here

Edited by datacrasher
update to information