REALIS3D for Real Time Visualisation

realvisual

Hi Everyone, we wanted to show off some images and a few videos of work we have done in a new tool called REALIS3D. Its all real time so the videos are just screen grabs not animations that have been rendered and the still are print screens…

It imports any FBX from Revit, Archi-Cad, Sketchup, Bentley and BIM data can be layered on top as either text of csv data.

REALIS3D is currently under development and whilst we know that its not as high quality as a pre-rendered image or animation, we are happy with the real time results.

Hoping to get some critique.

Thanks

• 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi everyone,

I know its been a while (well over a year) since we first mentioned REALIS3D on this forum. We have finally made progress after spending lots of time trying to understand the market.

I wanted to share some of the latest results and just give everyone an update as we had loads of great feedback from this forum in particular.

Weather System

Materials Library

[video=youtube;4_-3JEOwJTc]

Very Quick Learning Curve

Importing Big Big Files

The release date is set for the 09th August 2013 and the Alpha will be sold for £199. Before the release date users can order a pre-release with 50% which includes updates for the entire alpha phase and a 50% discount off Beta (expected early 2014).

Please use this link if your interested

Thanks for taking a look, the new website will be live within the next 5 days, I hope to see you there!

Nick