oval instead of round

Keen098

I think quite simply it would be because your mapping is stretched. Check your UVW maping in that direction. I believe Arroway tells you the ratio to use so just double check. The other possibility is that you scaled (non-uniformly) your wall as an object rather than sub-object. If this is the case then go to the hierarchy tab and under adjust transform hit reset scale. reapply your UVW map and all should be well.

I didn't resize the map, i put it just in to the diffuse port.

But after resize "scale" the image in Material Editor = Maps = Diffuse = Koordination Menu i get a pretty good result.

I don't understand why i have to scale the image these time, because all other arroway images work all the time fine without scalling them...

I had this issue few times with Arroway textures, I suppose it's got something to do with type of image compression they use. Anyhow, you gotta use UVW Mapping or at least MapScaler for simple, cubic objects, since you don't always get textures in size or aspect ratio you need. Another way is to just change tiling directly from the Map (material) menu (for example 1*0,5 to get correct ratio).