Forums don't work with Firefox 10

Joel Gray

Just an FYI... I can't log in to the forusms using Firefox 10.0.2. I get the green welcome box with instructions to login or register which then just boots me back to the main webpage. It's not a big deal right now since I don't post a lot, but would be nice to see it working on Firefox for when I do want to contribute to the forums.

Joel

• Administrators

Likely you have a corrupt cookie. Clear all your cookies or at the very least all of the cgarchitect.com cookies and you should be fine. We've seen this a few times since the new site launch as people had cookies from the old site that are conflicting with the new site and being corrupted by the browser.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I have had a little contact with Jeff recently, but appreciate the contact page isnt the best way to communicate .. ;-)

Anyway, Jeff has been trying to get my old account to work, as the new site doesnt recognise my email address. I wouldnt mind as much, but I have over 800 previous posts, and various other bits that were associated with my account... seems a shame to go back to a newbie again..!

Jeff gave me a new password to login using my old email address but its still not recognising my email.. I have created a new account obviously to post this post, but it would be good to get my old "veteran" status account back.. Do a search for "alfienoakes" and you can see my old posts.

Cheers in advance...

OK... A bit of "user error" and a bit of suddenly remembering.. Here I am as the "old" andy wiggins..

I had for some reason, logged in years ago as an old email address and thats how it had always been.. We never used to use email addresses to login to here... So, Jeff.. I have logged in now as the "real" me..

However, when I went to change my email address to my current one; andy.wiggins@gmail.com the system, correctly, told me there was already a user with that email address... I am just making this worse..!

So, if you could delete the account I created today under the email address above, I can then amend this account to suit..

I hope that all makes sense...