Villa Office

hobgob

1332948267.jpg

Studio/Institution: GB
Client: Villa Group
Genre: Office Interior
Software: SketchUp - 3ds Max - Photoshop
Description:

This is a work in which I have been involved these last days. I have not defined materials. Since I wanted to focus on views and light.

The task is an office.

a bit over exposed When adding a light i always use the active shade because this automatically update in you're p.view click and hold the render button you willl get a drop down and click the render when the red teapot this is active shade when you increase or decrease the lights max will update you're scene.

Do get it back to the normal renderer then do the same click and hold on the renderer box and click the first one

You should correct the verticals. Without this, vertical lines start to take too much weight, visually, from your image and it will be difficult to tell if your framing is right or not.

You also have an image that would be a good candidate for aligning a vertical to one of the horizontal thirds. Set your safe frame to display the thirds and try it. I think you'll find a lot more balance.

Lastly, the over brightness is definitely just the light source. The exposure looks decent everywhere else. Maybe a little under exposed actually.

Good Luck.