Vray overexposed image ! NEED HELP PLEASE

aurelienjuredieu

Hi everyone,

I'm using 3d max 2011 + Vray 2.0

I'm using Vray sun/Vray sky for my scene, everything looked pretty good to me so far, but once few materials applied, all my scene was suddenly over bright, the color and textures are washed out and I get those blue-ish shadows all over the image.

[ATTACH]47531[/ATTACH]

Can anyone please help me on this ?

Thanks

Hi,

First of all check your Vray Physical Camera settings (you are using this type of camera, right?) and check if active view is set on it. If everything is ok there than maybe you have multiple Vray Suns problem. Sometimes when you merge objects or materials from other scenes Vray Sun tends to multiply itself. Check if there is one or more Vray Suns overlapping the original one you made. Also, inspect the rest of the scene if somewhere else there is another Vray Sun hiding. It is easiest to use scene explorer from tools menu for this purpose. Hope it helps.

Hi guys thanks for your replies, but I figured out the problem. Nothing to do whatsoever with the sun or lights.

It is actually doing it when rendering in "perspective mode". Everything comes back when switching to Physical Camera.

Sorry, still learning...

Thanks though