New Tutorial!! Vray For Sketchup Exterior rendering (Cassa Provenza) 2012 !

Cassa Provenza-Vray For Sketchup Exterior rendering Tutorial

Casa%2Bfinal%2B%252B.png

Casa%2Bfinal%2B2%2B%252B.png

In this tutorial you will learn some tips, trick,models and work-flow to get the final result

Vray materials

Vray setting

Photoshop Post Production

Download PDF Tutorial:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/pszjo4y656zdrcb/Cassa_Provenza-Vray_For_Sketchup_Exterior_rendering_Tutorial.zip

Download all dead links of the tutorial from here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/q049opadydqbt7r/Materials_and_models_of_(MTM_Casa_Provenza_by_Taki_eddine_BELHAINE
).rar

M
any thanks to
Roberto Valdez
For the Model
, Realy your model inspire me
:D

Edited by takishi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hello to everyone! i want to say i'm so exited when i saw this images by first time, I'm the designer of casa provenza and i feel so proud to see people in the other side of the world are using it as an example in this tutorial, I don't expect people know my name or something but i'll be very happy if people recognize my work, Hi from mexico :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Hello to everyone! i want to say i'm so exited when i saw this images by first time, I'm the designer of casa provenza and i feel so proud to see people in the other side of the world are using it as an example in this tutorial, I don't expect people know my name or something but i'll be very happy if people recognize my work, Hi from mexico :)

can you please share the model? . I can't find it on the warehouse. Thanks in advance

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone

Does anyone has de 3d file of casa Provenza, i just downloaded the tutorial and all the dead links files, but i cant find the building in the 3d warehouse link that its attached to the pdf tutorial. Can anyone can send it to me, i just look at this render and i wanted to learn how to make it, its very nice!!! Thanks!!!!

• 2 months later...

Hola Roberto, Como esta? la imagenes son grandiosas soy nuevo en esto del 3D y encontre un tutorial con estas imagenes que me parece increible por hacerlo, por mala fortuna, no encuentro el modelo para trabajar con el, todo la informacion restante si esta, que podria hacer para poder tener el model para poder hacer el tutorial, es posible, muchas gracias, disculpa mi espanol. Trabajo Increible un resultado fantastico espero pueda aprender con el gracias de nuevo.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...