Real Life human in arch viz animation

Deetee

Hie guys, My company will soon have our own studio for shooting with green screen.

So... recently I've been thinking about how to implement those real human footage into our 3D arch viz walkthru.

It would be easy if our camera is static, and the human are just walking from left to right or front to back (vice versa).

But what if it has camera movement?

what if i wanna do human sitting on chair?

etc???

Can anyone here tell me the procedure to create such video animation??

1- do we do shooting 1st? then only create 3D camera path with the real life human footage fit into the scene as mapping? or we get the proper camera 3D path 1st, then only do the real life human shooting? which 1 come 1st?

2- if i would like to hav my human to sit on my 3D chair. i would need a green color box for my model to sit on it. how do we make sure the proportion/ratio/position is correct? We will need to make the green box height same as the 3D chair height for sure... but things might looks different if our camera lens are different. right? (i only know a little about photography/videography, so im not sure about this lens thing)

3- Speaking of lens, how do we make sure our camera lens are both the same (real life and 3D)? for vraycamera, is it base on film gate or focal length (i dont see much diff function between this 2). and also what if im using normal Max camera? what lens value should i put? or probably, which value of reallife camera should i follow in 3d camera?

4- if i would want to have some movement for my 3D camera. (not just left to right or front to back), how can i make sure my camera position in 3D world are the same as in real life? example if i wanna do a shot of someone talk to the living and sit on the chair... how can i make sure my 3D camera distance and real life shooting distance from the chair are the same? also camera from floor etc???

Sorry for the long winded post. Im very confused with how to implement green screen technology into our arch viz walkthru, but i really hope to make it happen 1 day in my art work.

Please do let me know any procedure or anything that i missed here.

Thanks in advance~!