merging people into renders.

noamcovo

The woman seems a little off; she's right on the edge of the stool and twisted to the left. You can tell they didn't spend as much time on the couple beyond - lighting seems conspicuously off. The one I'm impressed with is the family in the bathroom shot; they are an eerily perfect fit.

get a photo shot at the right angle and height in neutral lighting and a neutral exposure then paint in the shade and light with a soft brush using a few curve adjusment layers or something like that. takes time to get it looking good. no quick fix

No Quick fix is correct. youngsters are destructing this industry by their cheap work. I always feel scared if any of my client leave me.! :(

How do they do this? its because of senior artists who explore lot of techniques themselves that take one couple of years. but they give up in a few min to publish their work and earn respect. I am not saying that they should not do so. I am trying to say that the good work always should take time.

get a photo shot at the right angle and height in neutral lighting and a neutral exposure then paint in the shade and light with a soft brush using a few curve adjusment layers or something like that. takes time to get it looking good. no quick fix