Interested in doing architectural visualization please critique my work

shadowthomas

Hello All,

I just recently completed my second architectural visualization project and I find I quite enjoy doing it. I'd like to know how well my work stacks up and any improvemnets.

The observatory was modeled from literally a napkin sketch, the small house was modeled from a set of plans I downloaded.

Thank you for your time.

Observatory Interior View 1.jpg

Sample house.jpg

Observatory Interior View 4.jpg

Kitchen 3.jpg

Observatory exterior.jpg

Hey Shadow....when I mean "life" I mean like a punchiness to it. You could add some depth of field, some more vibrance / contrast to the images and some vignetting....just a couple of little things to make it puncy. Here's some imagery I was working on last week for an OBGYN.

UHS_OBGYN_CAM 04.jpg

UHS_OBGYN_CAM 02.jpg

it is a good start.

Another aspect to look at when breathing life into your work is that rigjt now it looks to be recently renovated.

try to add more objects on your scene so it has the feel that someone lives there. for example, in the kitchen scene, a basket of fruit, hand soap by the sink, waist bin (just for example) You might also want to add something outside the window, even if it's just a shadow of a tree branch coming through the window. just something to make the image look a little more interesting.

Thanks Shadow! I'm always trying to make my stuff look better also....all the time. There's way better stuff than what I can do, but this is an incredible forum for help and sharing ideas on many many many levels. I always come here when I have a problem. I learn something new all the time doing this stuff!

• 2 months later...