Colored pixels with VRay Frame Buffer

branskyj

Hi guys,

I am working on a project for a client at work and cannot provide sample renders for that reason but I am getting some weird colored pixels in my renders when using the VRay Frame Buffer. If I was to render without it there would be no such artefacts. What can possibly be causing that?

I noticed that when I click on "Use exposure correction" in VRay Frame Buffer most of these colored pixels go away although some remain in the render.

I am using VRay Physical Camera and VRay Sun in my scene.

There was another thread here with the same problem but there was no clear solution to it.

Any help, please?

Thanks a lot.

Hi Aldo,

I am really sorry but like I said I cannot provide renders. The pixels would occur in different places and it's a whole pattern of them. They are mostly concentrated around edges (of windows, walls, etc) and have different colors -blue, red, yellow.

Like I said pressing the "Use exposure correction" button in Frame Buffer solves most of the problem but some of the pixels remain.

I am attaching my VRay settings, just in case.

Regards,

Julian.

render settings.jpg

Try to reset vray.

Go to render dialog box.

At the bottom of Common tab,in "Assign Renderer", change Vray to scanline then switch back to vray.Now, don't change any vray settings (leave the settings default) & just press render and tell me if vray is rendering fine.Incase vray renders the image very dark,then use IR and light cache at their default settings.

If this doesn't work then, can you upload a .max file(deleting everything except a window or a wall) ?? I think it would be possible for you to upload a .max file(one object) rather then sharing fully rendered image.

Thanks.

Abhay.