1350815955.jpg

Studio/Institution: n/a
Genre: Commercial Exterior
Software: rhino-vray-photoshop
Description:

hello

This is my first work in cg world and every comment is accepted. I'm posting this because i want to get better and i think that the best way to achieve that is to expose yourself.So i am exposing one of my past works as an architectural student , and waiting

Thanks

To give you 2 quick observations....

You should always use a camera corecction modifier when rendering any architecture. It seldom looks better without straight verticals.

Second, you are a bit over exposed on your camera. If this is something you were looking for then white is the wrong color. Use a warming filter or gradient map to colorize the white into a more sunny day coloring. I think this will do a lot for your image.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a general tip on post production, I tend to use the photoshop "colour balance" to add blue tones to shadows and yellow tones to highlights, this has the effect of introducing more contrast to a scene and applying a nice looking colour grading to it. Use sparingly, generally.

Oh, and considering how brightly exposed your scene is, the sky is (in comparison) very underexposed.