Vray lighting.

musaddiqueshaikh

My final scene in vray.

Hay vray users. I have posted my final scene for getting comment on it from all of you.after spending 1 hole day i got this scene.

But even it doesn't satisfying me..

Can some body guide me how to add contrast in the scene. and how to add proper shadows here i used 6 photometric ies light on ceiling, two vray light for windows and rendering without sum and sky. not using sun or sky causes foggy effect. and One very important thing that i want ask if how to make material realistic is used several setting to enrich my table material but i still worse.

Please do suggest something........

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=424570557597972&set=a.237421352979561.66795.100001350944440&type=1&theater

Hi, I replied on your other thread before I saw this one, so I'll post it here to:

"For starters, make sure the vray lights at the windows have 'sky portal' checked; and, the lights by the windows are meant to guide light through, that's why sky portal is checked. So, you'll need to have a light like gray dome or gray sun outside the building. Also, from all the jagged edges, materials and look of your render, the fray settings need to be optimized for your scene. To know more about your gray render settings, you should post a screen shot of the render settings.

please post the render setting for a further look."