Vray for sketchup installation problem with Windows 8

pancaking

I bought a new laptop and installed sketchup pro 8 without any issues and its working fine. I downloaded a trial version of vray for sketchup as im keen to learnt the program. Double clicking on the installer opens up an installer window but its blank! ive left the computer alone for 30 minutes with the installer window open but nothing appears within it!!

i don't know if its because of windows 8, the installer? the download trial or what? any advice welcome. If you can respond in simple terms to help this simple man i'd be more than grateful.

Thanks in advance

select Vray for sketchup exe file -- right click properties -compatibility -

tick compatibility mode(run this program in compatibility for) - windows 7

then install

I bought a new laptop and installed sketchup pro 8 without any issues and its working fine. I downloaded a trial version of vray for sketchup as im keen to learnt the program. Double clicking on the installer opens up an installer window but its blank! ive left the computer alone for 30 minutes with the installer window open but nothing appears within it!!

i don't know if its because of windows 8, the installer? the download trial or what? any advice welcome. If you can respond in simple terms to help this simple man i'd be more than grateful.

Thanks in advance

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you!!!!!

Thanks in advance

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...