OnyxTREE 6 - Sequence export tab missing??

michaelkjergaard

Hello guys

I am a VFX/Animation/Environmental artist.

I must say onyx is a awful looking program but one of the best softwares out there for Maya users, i only have 1 concern about it ATM, i cant seem to find the Sequence export tab when i save my trees out as OBJ (or any other, for that matter)

Im useing Onyx spec Onyx Broadleaf 6 and some of the other packages, but its the same in all of them. (tab missing)

i have included a screenshot of the tab missing contra the tab NOT missing in a gnomen tutorial im folloing.. well trying to..

http://imgur.com/Zwa7X

if anyone got some info about this prob.. help would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards Michael

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hello guys

I am a VFX/Animation/Environmental artist.

I must say onyx is a awful looking program but one of the best softwares out there for Maya users, i only have 1 concern about it ATM, i cant seem to find the Sequence export tab when i save my trees out as OBJ (or any other, for that matter)

Im useing Onyx spec Onyx Broadleaf 6 and some of the other packages, but its the same in all of them. (tab missing)

i have included a screenshot of the tab missing contra the tab NOT missing in a gnomen tutorial im folloing.. well trying to..

http://imgur.com/Zwa7X

if anyone got some info about this prob.. help would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards Michael

Can you solve this problem?I have the same problem, so I would like to know how to solve.Please help me, thank you.

• 10 months later...