Vray Frame Buffer Problems with saving images

Hi Guys

Really hope someone can help me. So basically this is the story. I am using the Vray Frame buffer to render out my image. I look at the image and feel that there is not enough contrast and want a brighter exposure, now sure you can do this in Photoshop, but entertain me, I would like to do it all here in max so as it renders can show our client a result without the post work.:)

So I decide to click on the two button prompts on frame buffer "use colour curve correction" & Use Exposure correction" so I do a bit of this and that and there we go image looks much better has a great balance off the curve and exposure - plus happy with contrast.

So I save it and happy days the image in frame buffer and saved png are all the same. But now I get clever and decide to have 3 different cameras in this room and want to render them all out at the same time, so I want the colour and exposure correction that was used on frame buffer to come through on all 3 of these images so they all have the same mood.

I setup batch render for 3 views and render, looks great when it renders except when they save out the images don't have the colour or exposure that I put on them which was on the frame buffer - seems to have disabled? Its as if when I use batch rendering it can't save the frame buffer settings on to the image. So I thought maybe this was problem with 3d max batch render so used the free script for batch camera render 2.0.9, but still did not work. Could someone smarter tell me what is going on, has anyone else had this problem?:(

Hi,

Yes batch render is not compatible with V Ray frame buffer, at our office we use RPManager, it is a very versatile pug in that help you with scenes states and complex passes combinations, and one of the features is absolutely compatible with VRay frame buffer, I know this can be more that what you are looking for, but this plug in can help you in other way in a big production environment.

I don't have any relation with this software, just a happy customer ;)

a cheap solution for your issue can be set up a sort of animated camera that jump from scene to scene renderings the frames that you need, everything can be aniamted on VRay camera, so position, rotation, camera shift, exposure, everything should works

Thanks for the suggestions, sounds interesting with both options can u setup separate cameras to render or does it have to be a animated camera path?

Cameras, Lights situations, objects, passes, Different V Ray settings and more, it is like Max's scene states on steroids and more and since is not Autodesk it works :p

http://rpmanager.com/screenshots.htm