Guest sachinwalvekar

Guest sachinwalvekar

Hi,

This is a view that I am working with an Architect for a upcoming hotel. Please send me your comments, suggestions & critique to make the view realistic. What do you think about the lighting, material and scene composition.

Thanks

Sachin Walvekar

Sachin, this looks really nice and I particularly like the light shining out from the interior of the building. If you are looking to make this photo-realistic then a couple of things to look at might be the textures. The white building texture looks a bit flat to me and the paving and the grass on the ground looks a bit too 'uniform' if that's the right word? Maybe break it up a bit with a bit of dirt etc.

As a graphical representation of the building though, I think this works well and maybe don't get too hung up about making it realistic?

Just my thoughts anyway

Guest sachinwalvekar

Hi James,

Thanks for your comments, agree with them. What do you suggest for the wall.......its looking too flat to me too.

Warm Regards,

Sachin Walvekar

What do you suggest for the wall.......its looking too flat to me too

Well, perhaps just using a light texture, maybe some dirt in the corners? Have you added Ambient Occlusion? This might help to bring some more detail out of the corners - just trying to think of something that might break up the plain, flat look a little

Guest sachinwalvekar

Hi Meher,

Yes I have been thinking about those palms. Makes sense to reduce their size. Thanks for your time & advice.

Warm Regards,

Sachin Walvekar