black dots and dirt in corners of sliding windows

hey guys, this thing is getting on my nerves. how can i get rid of black dots and dirt in the corners of sliding windows and doors? is it because no enough light is getting there?? can someone help?? see if you render with scanline using skylight nothing of this sort happens but when you do it with vray you get the dirt and black dots!!

Scanline will render just fine even if surfaces are overlapped.Anyways, I found a similar thread on cgtalk but unresolved & closed.Could you increase the "secondary ray bias" in global switches to 0.01 in vray settings & render again to check if it solves your problem.

By the way here is the thread http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=6&t=1033386&page=2&pp=15

double faces is where 2 or more polygons are overlapping in the same space. it shows up in vray as nasty black blotchy areas.

its too black to be poor GI

did the 'simple sliding door' come from some weird software or AEC object perhaps?

Remodel it from scratch I i 99% think that problem will be gone!

I've just made sliding window through "create\geometry\windows".I never tested it before but geometry came out so bad.Don't use it.Make your own.As I told you before, its a clear case of overlapped faces & in this sliding window which I've just made, there were 3 polygons sitting over each other.

Edited by abhaysingh