Wip of Exteriors and interiors. Need suggestions for improvement

1370693755.jpg

Studio/Institution: Personal
Genre: Other
Software: 3ds Max, Vray, photoshop
Description:

Kids room.jpg

office_chair.jpg

I made these images with lot of dedication and was very proud of them ( made on a crappy laptop 2gb ram) and thought I will get a decent job. Applied to my dream studio in India. But my application got rejected:(. They told this is very basic work

So, now the situation is this I need you fellas to help me to fulfill my dream that is to produce awesome renders and get the job at my dream studio (here in India). I want honest critics from you guys to improve my work.

Thanks and regards

Sandeep Singh

PS: How to add more images in existing Thread??

Laung.jpg

Kitchin.jpg

Exterior green.jpg

Edited by sandeepricky3d

Hi Sandeep,

I think you should work a lot on your lighting and materials.

Lighting: there is a lack of detail in your lighting caused by the rendering setup, I think. Try to go through some profesional archwiz tutorial (there are plenty of them on the market). Work on your understanding of the Irradiance map settings - bad setup can destroy all the light contrast in your scene.

Vray sun+sky is the best start to work with in the archwiz industry. Try to work with windows vray light portal in interior renderings.

materials: try to search the web for reference photos (google image search is a miracle). Keep focus on the right scale and high quality of your textures.

I hope this will help a bit.

Cheers,

David