Hi all,

I'm hoping that someone out there can help me out with a problem that I'm having creating a material for coca-cola.

The problem I'm now having is with the Cola liquid. I can't get it to have a brown/black glow like an image that I've seen. Ideally I want to replicate this effect on my own model. Can anyone help to advise me how to go about it?

I have C4D R13 and Vray to work with. I have no idea if this is something achieved by lighting, Vray or another method. I've been scouring the web but to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards.

MikeV

share%20a%20coke.jpg

coca-cola-2-liter-botle.jpg

post-152297-0-72472900-1367149759.jpg

• 1 month later...

The way you get a gold glow in a beer is the same as they do in a photography studio, kinda...

In photography they tape a piece of gold paper to the back of the bottle and front light it.

When I did some stuff for Miller I found the best approach was to put a sweep really close behind the bottle and put a vraylight material on there with a gradient ramp in the color channel. Use another gradient ramp in each of the control points, vertical instead of horizontal. This gives virtually limitless control to the light/color boost you are giving to your background. clone the map to the opacity channel so you dont get any hard falloffs and play with it for a few days...

http://www.infxstudio.com/?post_type=products&p=156