Problem with the wall..

anandshetye

but in the scene.. if you notice, the only source of light is from outside i.e. from the window. So, you are saying i need to add light falling on the wall at 45 degrees?

I also wanted a feedback regarding the above render. Can you please do the same?

I think the white wall looks fine for a raw render, but I also think that your scene is small enough to go really crazy with materials that generally boost the render times... By this I mean You should check into using blend materials and materials that have higher subdivs on Reflection and Refraction.

Check out this tutorial: http://viscorbel.com/rusty-painted-metal-material-vray/ It's for a vintage style texture, but you can create cleaner materials as well using the same principles.

As for comments on the image... I would start by creating a better floor texture where the reflection is not so smooth. Even a buffed concrete floor has cracks that don't shine. I would also use a fog color on your interior glass so that it gets a richer tone and colored edge. Lastly I would use VrayOverride Material on your green wall and use a white in the GI. I would likely do that for the floor as well. Walls and floor do cast colored GI in a room, but rendered they seem more apparent. an Override material will help brighten the image and reduce that bleed so that it isn't distracting.

Don't ignore the fact that you have a kitchen with ZERO ceiling lights. Are you telling us that you can only use this space when the sun is out?

You are getting wrapped up in materials that no matter how good you make them look, the lack of accent lighting in your scene will never make them truly look good. Get your lighting down first, then worry about your materials. Start with a gray override and really dial that in before you worry about anything else.