Moderated Threads & Posts

Jeff Mottle

• Administrators

Hello all,

Just a quick note to apologize that some of your posts were stuck in moderation for the last week and a half. I just had surgery and had to take a week and a half off to recover and was not checking emails or the forum during that time. Everything should now be cleared out now. Today is my first day trying a full day of work since the surgery so I should be able to keep up with it now.

Cheers,

Jeff

• Administrators

Nope nothing too serious, but had to have my gallbladder removed due to a gallstone. Was scheduled and not emergent. I did not do too well with the anesthesia and had 3 IV bags of anti-nausea meds and maxed out on the morphine so there were a few hiccups that resulted in an overnight stay. I spent most of the last 10 days laying on the sofa sleeping and watching TV. Was a nice and not so nice break from work.

I had a gall bladder go bad and literally, thought I had seen my last day on this Earth! They stuck me with morphine and the next morning I was in surgery but the upside was the meds they gave me to take home. I saved them for almost 2-years and whenever my back hurt or something like that I would take one and suddenly have the goofy smile on my face.

I feel your pain! Wait, actually, no I didn't after them pills! :D

Glad you are well and thanks for a great site!