Quadro K600 1Gb or GTX 670 4GB

Budget of about 1100 bucks total.

Main use for archviz (3DS & Vray) + Adobe CS6 suite.

Other components already chosen

Total for whole system without GPU = ~$850

i7 4770 3.4ghz

2Tb HDD

16GB 1600Mhz Ram

650W PSU

Cheap Case

I've found a GTX 670 *USED* 4GB for 300$ and i can get a Quadro K600 for $200 NEW.

Which will be best for all round use in 3DS and Adobe stuff, with viewport performance of high importance. Possibly will want to use Vray Active shade also, but the use of Vray RT is doubtful whilst not being something i want to completely rule out.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Budget of about 1100 bucks total.

Main use for archviz (3DS & Vray) + Adobe CS6 suite.

Other components already chosen

Total for whole system without GPU = ~$850

i7 4770 3.4ghz

2Tb HDD

16GB 1600Mhz Ram

650W PSU

Cheap Case

I've found a GTX 670 *USED* 4GB for 300$ and i can get a Quadro K600 for $200 NEW.

Which will be best for all round use in 3DS and Adobe stuff, with viewport performance of high importance. Possibly will want to use Vray Active shade also, but the use of Vray RT is doubtful whilst not being something i want to completely rule out.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Please don't, you can get super nice Fractal R4 for around 90 euros these days, that's a steal for what is literally the best performing/NICEST looking case at this price. I see you also list 4770(without K, but the price difference is small...maybe think a bit more if it's not worth to you), so you might as well built mATX/miniITX workstation with these specs as it seems you don't plan on overclocking.

Used670 with 4GB at 300 dollars, is a bit so-so, it could be cheaper. You can get new 760 for the same price, and same performance. The GTX will be better all-around performance and much more versatile than the low-end Quadro.