Any one interested to travel to Dhaka?

aristocratic3d

HI,

I am in the process of taking my visualization company to the next level. Invested some more $$ to increase our capacity.

People here in Bangladesh at the end of their education after spending 26-28 years from their life get a "certificate only" that does not help them much to build the career. So when they dont get any job and wander in frustration; they come to know about 3D and eventually take a short course (6 months-1 year) to learn 3D software. So a very few of them reach to a professional level to earn a living.

The people here who learn it are not capable to establish a firm themselves. People learn it only to make a living not to make money or do business. another reason is that most of the artists complete graduation on a subject that is not at all relevant to visualization/art industry. And when it comes to do a business, The people who have money invest into garments industry.

Considering all that and the potentials I am going to arrange a workshop on 3D visualization in Dhaka. Where I will invite some people who have investment but I need to convince them that investing here is going to be secured. I am going to invite as well as some young guy (16-19 years) who will leave their traditional graduation and join us and take a 2 years course in order to build the career and make a standard living in only around 20 years of age. that's currently almost impossible in our country.

So, I need your suggestions, guidelines to make this workshop successful.

And most importantly if any of you (who have a great experience in the industry) are interested in traveling over here to join our workshop are most welcome. We will bear all of your expenses after you arrive at airport.

Thanks a lot for your help and feedback.

Abdullah

CEO,

Astudio

Dhaka, Bangladesh.