iTrees with Forest pro ?

Sketchrender

What you mean with "replace my itrees collection with Forest pro"

Itree are, well 3d trees and Forest pro is a scatter tool, it does come with some libraries to use, 2D and 3D but it is mostly a scatter tool, not a tree modeler.

Forest pro works with anything that 3D Max can handle, VRay proxies, Mental Ray proxies, Corona proxies and regular mesh items, they are turned automatically in to proxies too so yes they work with itree, xfrog, Onyx trees and any other.

Ah Ya I know that thanks .

I have multiscatter, it's not working yet with Vray 3.0.

I have some down time now and would like to get everything sorted before my next project comes in.

So if I buy Forest pro will my itrees collection work with it until I can afford to but the forest pro tree collections?

Thank you for the reply.

Phil

Oh I see now, in the website they also are offering some plants, well yes Forest pro will work with any 3D object or plant, no problems.

They have those plants as partners deal I guess, but you don't have to exclusively use those, if you take a look they are offering Xfrog, Evermotion and Lauwerk, so Itree will work just fine,

I have some itrees too but I used them within MODO and Cinema, and also 3DMax with multiscatter no problems.

get the little version and try them out if you want.