MultiTexture problem

reptar

I am having difficulties getting MultiTexture plugin from CG-Source to work properly. MultiTexture is a plugin for Max that loads multiple textures and assigns them randomly either by object or material ID.

I recently had 3ds max 2011 32bit installed and managed to get in partially working. I was able to get the plugin to display in the material/map browser but for some reason when selecting all my texture maps, it would only use the first texture map.

I am now running 3ds max 2011 64bit and cant even get the plugin to display in the material/map browser.

Are there issues with 2011 or is it a problem with the plugin in general? Does anyone know of any alternatives to this plugin? This would be perfect for my scene.

Thank you in advance.

I am having difficulties getting MultiTexture plugin from CG-Source to work properly. MultiTexture is a plugin for Max that loads multiple textures and assigns them randomly either by object or material ID.

I recently had 3ds max 2011 32bit installed and managed to get in partially working. I was able to get the plugin to display in the material/map browser but for some reason when selecting all my texture maps, it would only use the first texture map.

I am now running 3ds max 2011 64bit and cant even get the plugin to display in the material/map browser.

Are there issues with 2011 or is it a problem with the plugin in general? Does anyone know of any alternatives to this plugin? This would be perfect for my scene.

Thank you in advance.

Right, in the viewport it shows only one, the first one texture, you've choosed.

BUT in render, it will be rendered properly, with all the textures.

So, do not worry, place them all, as you did always, and just click render.

Good luck!