Clear Animation Video??

Sherif Massoud

Hi,

I'm working now in animation project and I'm facing a problem tried to solve by many

ways didn't reach any good result, the problem is that the rendered animation file

is not clear and i see like the pixels are not stable or moving in strange way, I think

this is the flickering problem or whatever its name, but I red already many threads

about it in cgarchitect and others but I became too confused about the effective

solution.

I'm asking only how to get rid of this dancing pixels especially in trees? I tried raising

the HSph sub. division/inter. samples/inter. frames and almost all related sampling

buttons but no any results, I just need clear animation file..

I'm working with irradiance map/light cache with prepass/rendering technique for

animating moving objects..

The animation link is http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/519123/Office-shot-avi.html,

and also I'm attaching all settings..please my friends help me:confused::o

6.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

Edited by sherifmassoud

Thank you very much, I'm trying your both opinions now and I'm deeply hope that It will work, now I'm in the middle in an animation of a complex project(G+2+3 basement) in the heart of Dubai, unfortunately no time to go back and improve the quality..let's hope that in the future projects..