4930k overclock

There is no definitive answer, as what you are asking is dependent on "silicon lottery": not all chips overclock the same, even if those come from the same batch of the same foundry.

Despite all retail products passing the quality controls set by the manufacturer, some of them are better than others and are able to either reach stable overclocks with less over-volting, or reach higher ultimate clocks.

Most reasonable clocks (say up to 4.5GHz for a 4930K) can be reached with relatively safe VCore voltages.

You have to remember that it is high VCore for prolonged time that can degrade your CPU, and not high temperatures that most ppl are afraid of. There are thermal safeties built into the CPU that won't allow it to reach temps above a factory set level (100-110oC for Intel), while voltage is controlled by the motherboard and of course is over-riding specs.

So, depending on your cooling, your threshold is the voltage and not the clock.

In your mind the question should be "how high can I go with 1.3V with my 4930K".

That's a pretty safe VCore. 1.35~1.37 levels with LLC added, but not all chips can do 4.5 with just that.

Most chips can do 4.4~4.5 with 1.4V which is a bit on the high side for 24/7 without very good cooling.

A good double tower air cooler (Noctua ND14/15, Thermalright Silver Arrow or Phantec) or a 240mm CLC (Corsair H100/Swiftech H220/CM Seidon 240M) or better are the minimum, as these chips will hit 250W of heat generation easily with mild overclocks like those & 1.3xV , and can exceed 300W if you go higher.

You can use this thread in OCN for some guidance: http://www.overclock.net/t/1189242/sandy-bridge-e-overclocking-guide-walk-through-explanations-and-support-for-all-x79-overclockers/0_50#post_16019938

Hi Dimitris.

Thanks again for answer. Do you think 4,3 with 212Evo hyper ( I already bought it ) is possible or shall I go lower.?

You can try and see. As long as it doesn't shoot above 80oC (rule of thumb for full load, nothing "scientific" about it) you can go as high as you want in clocks, but probably you will hit a ceiling pretty soon because of the 212.

Your cooler fine for stock speeds, but not very good for clocking such a high wattage CPU, so don't get your hopes up for really high clocks.

You should be happy with decent temps and 4.3GHz.