Bathroom with vray

Jet

thanks for the comments.

i am upping the subdivisions to 25,

also i have not used photon mapping on this image

I am going to do the tutorials on it today before attempting the photons thing.

thanks again for the comments!

jet

The lighting is getting better.. I really can't comment on the light to much cause I'm not that good at it myself. Most the images I see on here are mostly done using Vray. I'm highly thinking about saving some money to buy it....Anyway, back to your model..

Other then the lighting, are you going to be adding more detail to your model, like door knobs, and hardware on your vanity drawers? I think the neck of your faucet is too long. It looks like a kitchen sink faucet. Have you thougt about adding light fixtures above the sink? Your image is coming along, and I think these little details will inprove the realistic look of your rendering

thanks for the comments bully, i am working on adding more details to the image. i initially started this image out just as using it for applicable max modeling using autocad floor plan, now its a little project for me i guess. non funded. hehehehe.

thanks again

jet

i have been working on the lighting for this scene as well as a couple of other things. Also trying a couple of things with post proccessing in photoshop.

looking for any critiques or comments.

thanks in advance

Jet