WIP: commercial center

1399841492.jpg

Studio/Institution: renderus
Genre: Commercial Exterior
Software: 3ds max
Description:

Hi There,

I just started my personal work. I am trying to make commercial center with some mystic,dusk mood.

This is still 3d modeling phase. Still need to add some details and start postproduction.

Also, I am trying to get best camera angle, so I would like to hear your opinion.

C&C are welcome.

test02.jpg

test03.jpg

Edited by markostojkovic

Hey Marko,

For my subjective taste it's a little too contrasty. When looking at an image your eye is attracted to the area of most contrast. Right now I think the sky is calling too much attention to itself. but that's just me.

Marko -

very cool.

It has this fantasy, children's book feel to it, very artistic. It's a little close to being too much (too many glows) but I like it.

I like the dog pulling, wanting to jump in the water and get those swans.

Edited by heni30

The railing, in the front, is crowded the whole image. Just remove it, or move camera closer, with wider view angle.

Otherwise, perfect...

But, when I look at it again, I would complete remove WATER! You know what I am talking about...

For those who do not know, yet...

Edited by okmijun

George,

Thanks, I am glad that you noticed the dog chasing the swans :).

I tried to make some fantasy mood. I agree that there are too much glows, should be reduced.

Zdravko,

Thank you. Yes I know what you talking about. But this was created before the floods in Serbia. I should probably make a version without water, with sunny meadow :).