The Definitve Guide for How Much Visualization Services Should Cost (Hint: $5)

Just picking one randomly and clicking on order this was the first thing I saw:

send me the photo and i will render the image perfectly for you. i will do as many renders u want of the model per order and the cost is not 5 . . i will deliver the order in 1 or two days

1 order = 60

you will get a high quality realistic looking renders.

I really do not understand how people devalue or undervalue, (what ever the exact word it is) their work so much, not only in this website, but anything similar, like the only way they have to compete is price, quality experience, service, does not have value, it is just final price of something. It is really bad.

It's the desperation of people who want to do it and they don't have the training, experience or portfolio

to begin doing it, I think.

You can't just jump from point A to point Z. You just have to go hunker down and through the process, step by step.

Edited by heni30

Honestly most of the stuff there does look like they are worth $5...

Well, yes and no. Simplistic, not fully professional, yes. But even if someone just modeled a complex piece of furniture for me, that would normally cost me more like $50 or several hundred for me to do it myself (since my time is more valuable and I'm not a fast modeler of that sort of object). Having said that, I'm still not interested in using that site as it feels like exploitation.

I suspect that people post themselves on it hoping to make a contact that they can then pitch a higher fee to for more advanced work.

• 1 month later...