converting 3ds max to older version

daliak

Hello, I really need some urgent help. I forgot to save as a 3ds max 2013 file to 2012 and now It wont open at home. Can someone please convert it for me? or suggest an online site that does so

Many thanks :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Can someone help me out pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee???????????

Is there anyone that I can upload my 2016 3ds Max files to and they would convert them to 3ds Max 2015 and send them back??

happy to help :) send me the file i will convert it for you !!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I am also in the same boat here. I need to bid a project and they have all their 3D files in 2016 format and I need to view them in my 2012 3ds Max. If there is anyone out there who has the time to convert a couple of these models for me I would gladly pay for your time. The files are BIG! They range from 756MB zipped up to 2.6GB and they are on dropbox. If there is anyone out there that can help I will email you the link.

Thanks

I am also in the same boat here. I need to bid a project and they have all their 3D files in 2016 format and I need to view them in my 2012 3ds Max. If there is anyone out there who has the time to convert a couple of these models for me I would gladly pay for your time. The files are BIG! They range from 756MB zipped up to 2.6GB and they are on dropbox. If there is anyone out there that can help I will email you the link.

Thanks

Is this already solved ?

if not - send me an email ( spacefrog (@) chello . at ) and i'll help you out

A couple of files means 2 of those big files - or more ? And i'm sure compressing them using 7z at maximum will bring the size down to almost the half of the zipped versions ( would use that for my somewhat limited upload speed)

Edited by spacefrog

• 4 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...