Reviews and possible improvements

1402098844.jpg

Studio/Institution: http://aarkitectura.blogspot.com.es/
Genre: Other
Software: 3ds Max + Vray + Photoshop
Description:

Hi everyone!!

Here my last work. This render has been done only to practice and improve my skills. A building without use in wherever.

Render L 08.jpg

Feel free to critique it and show me the mistakes that I can't see. I suppose that they will be a lot.

Thank you.

More cowbell

the sinking cow to the front left, you must have seen that.
Oh, come on, she's standing in tall grass, Tommy. Still, it does look odd.

The picture would balance better if you took the clouds out of the upper left of the sky, so the tower portion had a solid field to live in. Also, perhaps differentiate the glass top-to-bottom, a little darker at the base, more sky reflection (no clouds though, just tone) towards the top.

If you want to keep the cow Id put it in the background. But there no client so you can do what you like really.

I agree with the above and would ad that you have some tiling issues on the left facade and legibility issues on the front, I can really tell how the building fabric works.

Tom, the cow is only a detail. I have changed it to the background to do it least important, more back.

About the tiling issues in the concrete, I tried to improve it in Photoshop.

I am agree about the legibility issues on the front. I didn't see it. I have given more importance to the different element: blinds facades, floor structure and glass railing. Giving it a easy legibility and clear, I hope.

Thank you Ernest, for your tips. I have changed the glass and cloud like you told me.

Render L 10.jpg

Also I have changed the general ambient of the render, to do a second version of it. I will Play with the render more to get better vesions.