UFO near Edson, Alberta- Canada

Andrew1

I just wanted to share this event which I posted a while back on youtube and personally experienced it... very strange event..., I just traveled the same way a few days ago and I am now 100% convinced that what we've seen was absolutely real as I was able to locate the same section of the road and confirmed that there was no any sort of radio towers or residential building what so ever..., this concludes to a real event that happened to us in April of 2014.

If anyone is interested in stabilizing the original video please contact me and I will forward that to you at earliest convenience...

Cheers,

ANdrew

• 1 month later...

Very interesting experience, it's too bad you didn't have a better camera but the composite still's do look great. I've been interested in this since I saw a UFO back in 1993, I was driving with my girlfriend past the NASA facility in Houston Texas. As we passes one of the larger buildings a blue ball of light streaked down from the clouds and disappeared before it hit the ground. The whole thing only lasted a second or two but we both saw it. I realize it could have been ball lightning but it was a relatively clear night with no thunder storms so I don't think that was it. Recently within the last few weeks many people have seen a large UFO in the area, here's the news report.

Whether it's military or a genuine UFO I can't say but it's not a blimp or traditional aircraft, there's something up there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

To understand UFO you need to study the religions deeply. As from your culture you can start from bible. But the Quran can give you a better idea as its the latest divine book. I hope this thread does not turn into a religious post. But Why not to collect information from different sources?

In Quran there are multiple verses to explain demons.(Muslims call them jin/ jinni). it even talks about what they were created from.

Anyway, I dont know what the leaders in the west try to achieve with this ufo thing. But its purely work of jinn/demons. Or its some sort of vehicle thats being prepared for wars in this century. Or may be something else but surely no body is coming to destroy you from outside.

No divine book informs us about such existence. Or at least that we will be attacked from outside.

Although there are hundreds of prophecy in Islam like-

1. people will communicate using dishes. (even in Arabic the exact word dishes was used)

2. People will travel faster than clouds.

3. people will travel using beasts that have seats like camel saddle but much wider (the word "beast" means the cars we have now. since they did not have any understanding of the word "car" they better dealt with "beast".

Bible says about coming of Anti Christ And In Islam we call him " Al maseeh Al Dajjal"

Bible claims the crucification of jesus while quran says he was lifted up to haven not crucified. and will come back to kill "al maseeh al Dajjal or the antichrist".

Anyway you may not believe or be interested in the hypothetical statements (prophecies) but you may look into the events that already proven to be true.

So once you come to know hundreds of prophecy proven to be true but strangely no prophecy about something like UFO stuff you will then get a starting point to study about UFO, Bermuda triangle, Anti Christ , Al malhama (the great war), plantation of box-thorn trees throughout Israeli border, Drying of The sea of Galilee.

Well you will eventually involve yourself into political study. the rise of Rothschild family and establishment of the state of Israel.

But dont take knowledge from one source. Never!

Do not ask any christian scholar nor a Muslim / jews scholar, look into straight to devine books.

But you have to study all three Abrahamic religions.

You will eventually know about other religions like Hinduism and Buddhism.

I beg to differ - extremely large Beethoven-like cranium - thick coke bottle bottom glasses and a facial expression denoting intense, focused concentration.

Conclusion: High degree of intelligence and reliability.

Now THIS would undermine credibility:

image.php?u=338&dateline=1216942013

Edited by heni30

• 2 months later...

Guys I don't expect anyone to believe in ufo , you have the right to believe in what ever you want...

I always believed in other more advanced civilizations in our universe ... and at last I have seen one with my own eyes...

Let me tell you , once you see it for yourself your beliefs may change a bit lol

And sorry about that mate that i did not have with me a 4 k professional camcorder as i was on a job site driving a company truck... I'm sure you go to a washroom with your hd camera and take it everywhere you go....

Like i said i have the original video from unfortunately a cell phone recording if anyone wants it to explore it you're more than welcome to have it...

Look up the billions of galaxies holding billions of stars and planets with in and thinking we are alone here is pretyy much impossible and ignorant...

Forgive my avatar , to me it's amusing....

Cheers all ,

Andrew