What's the best solution for Bird's eye perspective?

tianbinchangi

Yes. I would like to know if I wish to make a big layout scene from above.

What could be the best way to create a ton of trees?

Now I'm trying to use SpeedTree (Cracked) to create trees that fit to me (Low Poly).

And Scatter them with Itoo Lite. but the problem is now The tree created with

SpeedTree is on the Alpha base and that's suck. tooks vray's render time almost the same as usual Hi Poly Trees. and 2D scattering is too poor with overall scene looking.

I'm trying to find the way to make all scene 3D (My retouching skill is very poor).

If anyone can suggest me what is the best way to make this happen

(Low poly Trees with scattering). what should be the best way?

Thanks

The best way is to BUY the software you are using. At least that way if you own it, you can ask questions appropriately and not have to use parenthetical statements.

Try using a Shpere with noise and turbosmooth on it. Populate that with your iToo lite and you won't have to calculate so many edges.

Yes if I can buy I will. US people can get at leat 50-60 $ a day. but TH most people get 10 $ a day

if I have all of those Software licenced I have to eat forking grass for a year.

you have no idea how much i need those forking licence softwares.

I promise one day i will buy it all.

BTW using Sphere with noise ! are you kidding me??

Yes if I can buy I will. US people can get at leat 50-60 $ a day. but TH most people get 10 $ a day

if I have all of those Software licenced I have to eat forking grass for a year.

you have no idea how much i need those forking licence softwares.

I promise one day i will buy it all.

Using cracked software is a no-go on this forum, where most of us make a living of what we do.

If you can't afford the licenses you need, try increasing your prices for what you charge for your works. That way, we can compete on the same terms. Thank you, and as somebody else said here one of the other days, welcome and please close the door on your way out. No cracked software.

Edited by chroma

[quote=tianbinchangi;

BTW using Sphere with noise ! are you kidding me??

Not kidding at all.... If you are the type to think that stealing software above just downloading the countless free trees in this world and then telling an otherwise upstanding forum about it is what it takes to complete a professional image then I am making the assumption that you are not good at what you do at all and thus a noise modifier on a sphere seems most appropriate for your images.

Also, a noise modifier on a sphere would work for a good artist on an aerial. They may never choose to do it, but they most definitely have the post work skills to pull that off.

It doesn't mean we don't have skill or we don't want to know more. (my skill is suck i know haha)

I do understand that if you're trying to say that people who use a crack doesn't have a right to ask.!!!!

you're right!!

around 500 Us dollars per month can get Adobe PS LR , CAD!! , 3dsmax!! , itoo , vray

Most 3d-viz people in TH can get a half of that.

eating grass is not an option.