Anybody into Electronic/Dance music

Chris MacDonald

Sounds good, kick a little bit loud for my liking when it comes to this style; have you considered using a sample like the amen break? I know everyone's done it, but it just sounds so damn good! What sequencer are you using?

I've not produced anything for myself in years really, only produce (hip-hop) for my friend now.

This was the last track I actually finished (for myself) 4 years ago! God that makes me feel old

Macker - Cold Blue

And something from waaaay back in '09 :

As for the stuff I produce for my friend (not electronic):

Thanks for feedback. I know, my kicks are one of the things that I cannot seem to get rid of. I keep overdoing them. :) Cool, it's been a while since I heard trance. Interesting with the rap-guy. Did it take a lot to switch from trance to hiphop?

I tend to have a drive towards chill music, and I enjoyed your ambient intstrumental remix. Here is a track of mine which is perhaps something into that same alley.

Edit: Your trance track sounded very tight, and it seems very well produced. Although I believe it's not consistent enough, too many different parts, but that is only my personal preference I guess. :)

Edited by chroma

• 2 weeks later...

I know zero about electronic music. I really like the deep low base that has like this primitive African vibe to it. Also all these unusual unexpected short sounds coming out of nowhere. Really like it a lot. The breaks in repetition. Well now I'll have to listen to the remaining 50 minutes.

I was hearing this cool interesting buzzing sound in the background with my ear phones on and it turns out it was my wife mowing the lawn outside.

Edited by heni30