3d studiomax + vray render presets file

mariolima

Hello!

Anyone knows where i can find a 3dtudiomax+ vray render preset file ?

Im new working with this programs and it with be a help for an emergent situation. Basically i need a 3ds + vray file so i can include my model ...

Thank you

I cant imagine any scenario under which not having a preset to operate software you dont know how to use would be classed as an emergency situation. If it truly is an emergency, call somebody capable and hire them.

Is it just me or are these posts becoming more and more common in this forum? People almost demanding users give them presets, "phone reflection png's" or help with their cracked software. I may be looking through rose-colored glasses at the past but it seems like this forum used to have a lot more high quality content.

Yes i understand . im having a bug in my renders and even after some advices from professional people , the problem ( spots in the render keeps appearing )... So i thougth i coul use a preset file to compare and see whats wrong with my file ... Just that

Yes i understand . im having a bug in my renders and even after some advices from professional people , the problem ( spots in the render keeps appearing )... So i thougth i coul use a preset file to compare and see whats wrong with my file ... Just that

Post your image and ask the question.

Im using vray sun and a physical camera , but when i started to do the first tests the image appears like this , full of spots. I ve tried to change many settings in the render setup but it doesent work , i dont know if the problem is in vray sun setup , in the camera or in the render setup ...

Thank you ,

exp render.jpg

Edited by mariolima

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here is what I think. I just got VRay two weeks ago. I have not plugged it in as my main renderer, I'm testing and I suggest testing and learning for the next two months, and learning every tutorial on the way. Trust me, there is lots to learn in VRay and there are many presets that do many things. Your problem, Mario, is not that there is no preset is that you need to learn to use VRay. Your hardware (GPU) is probably not fast enough to use RT. So like someone else said, try using Adv for now, until you get a feel for VRay. Anyhow, not trying to sound rude, but you need to learn the program before anything. At the least, say you don't know how to use the program and where should you start, any free tutorials recommended out there, etc?

Tried Corona, awesome for Free and for beginning stages, really saved my life on my last project, but I think it is being more refined. Right now, getting onto the VRay wagon and maybe in the future will give it another go at Corona. It is great for plug and go renderer and very good if your machine has an Intel CPU (and NOT AMD!!!!, tested it, see Corona forums for more data).