How to create gravitation?

Hello, dear members and web travellers!

I hope somebody can tell me how to create gravitation in Cinema 4D. I already searched the manual as well as the internal help files for information but there is literally no content in this matter. Even on these forums there is only one site to be found when looking for this term.

As far as I have experiemented with Dynamics and other features so far, I think XPresso or some other scripting method is the only solution but I have too little experience with these.

Anyway I am looking forward to helpful replies :D

thanks a lot

Fagotti

Hey,

I am not totally sure what you mean with creating gravitation but every dynamics object is subject to gravity. You can change the mass and the gravitational pull in the dynamics settings...

Not sure what I am saying is actually helpful but I am not totally sure what you want to do...

Gravity is part of dynamics, as said. What version are you using?

There is a global control for gravity, you can set mass and such for objects, set objects as things to collide with (like a floor)... There are many examples of dynamics in the Content that comes with the program, they are not called 'gravity', but use it. Open some of them and hit play and you should see some falling stuff.