Multiple pictures

komyali

• 2 months later...

(defun C:IMP()

(command "._IMAGEATTACH" "E:\\work\\jobs\\15001-newproj\\proposal\\stills\\UnitQ\\65.jpg" "0,0" "1")

(command "._IMAGEATTACH" "E:\\work\\jobs\\15001-newproj\\proposal\\stills\\UnitQ\\66.jpg" "10,0" "1")

(command "._IMAGEATTACH" "E:\\work\\jobs\\15001-newproj\\proposal\\stills\\UnitQ\\67.jpg" "20,0" "1")

(command "._IMAGEATTACH" "E:\\work\\jobs\\15001-newproj\\proposal\\stills\\UnitQ\\68.jpg" "30,0" "1")

(command "._IMAGEATTACH" "E:\\work\\jobs\\15001-newproj\\proposal\\stills\\UnitQ\\69.jpg" "40,0" "1")

(command "._IMAGEATTACH" "E:\\work\\jobs\\15001-newproj\\proposal\\stills\\UnitQ\\70.jpg" "50,0" "1")

(command "._IMAGEATTACH" "E:\\work\\jobs\\15001-newproj\\proposal\\stills\\UnitQ\\71.jpg" "60,0" "1")

(command "._IMAGEATTACH" "E:\\work\\jobs\\15001-newproj\\proposal\\stills\\UnitQ\\72.jpg" "70,0" "1")

(command "._IMAGEATTACH" "E:\\work\\jobs\\15001-newproj\\proposal\\stills\\UnitQ\\73.jpg" "80,0" "1")

(command "._IMAGEATTACH" "E:\\work\\jobs\\15001-newproj\\proposal\\stills\\UnitQ\\74.jpg" "90,0" "1")

(command "._IMAGEATTACH" "E:\\work\\jobs\\15001-newproj\\proposal\\stills\\UnitQ\\75.jpg" "100,0" "1")

(command "._IMAGEATTACH" "E:\\work\\jobs\\15001-newproj\\proposal\\stills\\UnitQ\\76.jpg" "110,0" "1")

(command "._IMAGEATTACH" "E:\\work\\jobs\\15001-newproj\\proposal\\stills\\UnitQ\\77.jpg" "120,0" "1")

(command "._IMAGEATTACH" "E:\\work\\jobs\\15001-newproj\\proposal\\stills\\UnitQ\\78.jpg" "130,0" "1")

(command "._IMAGEATTACH" "E:\\work\\jobs\\15001-newproj\\proposal\\stills\\UnitQ\\79.jpg" "140,0" "1")

(command "._IMAGEATTACH" "E:\\work\\jobs\\15001-newproj\\proposal\\stills\\UnitQ\\80.jpg" "150,0" "1")

(command "._IMAGEATTACH" "E:\\work\\jobs\\15001-newproj\\proposal\\stills\\UnitQ\\81.jpg" "160,0" "1")

(princ)

)

This worked pretty well. I couldn't figure out (I hardly tried ;-) ) how to avoid having to hit enter once for each picture but that's not too harsh. Just make sure you don't hit enter that extra time and reinsert all the pictures again.

I used notepad++ because 1. whenever I open it, it remembers that I'm working on pmg.lsp; 2. It has good multi-line editing. My understanding is that a lot of modern text editors have multi-line editing. Notepad.exe may be the only one w/o it any more ;-).

The changing numbers? Enh, I just typed them by hand because I'm used to it from the old days. Alternately you could assemble this in Excel. Everything up to the actual file name goes in col A. Then the file name is calculated in col B, maybe a simple increment. Maybe you import it from a "dir /b *.jpg > names.txt" command line file creation... however. Then the location and scale can be calculated and modifications made as needed. Export the whole thing to a text file (You need to put the file name "import.lsp" in quotes to keep Excel from adding a .txt to the end and you have to set the file type to "plain text"). You could load it with APPLOAD or you should just be able to copy/paste to the command line.

Most of this post has not been debugged, though the actual code has been successfully used.