Chalet in woods (canadian forest)

mareogomez

Over all it looks good, but the main thing that call my attention is that the house seems to not fit in place, regarding your background. The color temperature seems different or the brightness seems so constant that it just pop between the trees.

Also some color variation on your environment would blend everything together better. Yes trees and grass are mostly green but they are not 100% green.

Review some landscaping photography and houses in similar situation, this will give you eye to make your image better.

What Francisco said is spot on for sure.

I think this image would lend itself well to a more intimate vibe than centreing the chalet smack dab in the middle of the image. Spent some time looking at some appropriate photography to get a better sense on cropping. A little DOF would go a long way with this i think to give the image more... well, depth. Have you tried adding a bit of fog to help set the mood? If this were a beach cottage, having bright sun is great, but this needs a different feel in my opinion. The flowers look a little off too I think.