V-ray 3.00.03 distributed rendering issue

mickeymouse1

Hello! I'm using v-ray 3.00.03 with max 2014 and I can't render in network complex scenes. I've done the backburner thing and if I render a new simple (without materials) scene distributed rendering works. If I try to render some of my older (1 wk ago) scenes, it only renders with the pc that's running max (it's showing the name in every render bucket). Does anyone have any ideas? I get this with 3ds max 2015 and v-ray 3.00.07 also...so annoying. Shared project path on network, stopped firewall...nothing.

EDIT: I chose to render only on one server to sort this out, without the local host. Server connects without problem, render starts, no error messages but the frame buffer remains black. Deleted all objects from scene but one, with mapping and it renders it very quickly ( The message is "Scene loaded: starting render" ).

Edited by mickeymouse1

There have been some fixes in the latest releases - I had issues with it for 3DS 2015 - all is fixed in the latest build for vray 3.10.03.

Just log into chaosgroup with your username and password that you would have obtained when purchasing Vray and away you go - easy :)