URGENT!!! Need to replace my case

My current specs are:

1)Processor:- Intel Core i7 5960X Haswell-E

2)Motherboard:- ASUS X99-PRO

3)RAM:- Gskill Ripjaws 4 F4-2400C15Q-32GRR DDR4

4)Storage:-

a)SSD: Samsung 850 Pro-Series 2.5" 256GB (MZ-7KE256BW)

b)HDD: WD Black 1TB(WD1003FZEX)

5)CPU Cooler:- CORSAIR Hydro Series H110

6)PSU:- Cooler Master V-Series 1000W

7)Cabinet:- Nzxt Phantom 630

8)OS:- Windows 8.1 pro 64 bit

Thoughts behind p630 were:

NZXT P630 selected solely because of its side fan. As I am planning for AIO cooler, I don't want to overlook cooling of gpu and vrm. I live in Mumbai, India and here, in summer, temps rise around 35C. Also, the rig would be used for about 15 to 18 hours daily. So I am leaning towards cases with side fans. Also I am going to overclock. In future I may go for sli too.

Now, my problems:-

1)I bought the nzxt phantom 630 case, the one with side fan but the seller sold me a p630 with the side window panel. So, should I replace the case or not?:confused: Will the case without a side fan affect my temps much?

2)If I should replace it then, the cases with which I am thinking of swapping the current one are: corsair carbide 500r or cm storm trooper with side fan or cm 690 III.

So, please help asap since the return policy gives me only 5 days.

Thanks in advance.

As I said earlier, I wanna overclock. So, without this side fan won't I be overlooking cooling of gpu, vrms on mobo? I don't wanna buy separate gpu &/or vrm cooler. Also I don't wanna risk any components life &/or performance.

I might be appearing stupid, but I am a newbie in this area, so please help me.

Thanks in advance.

The side fan is mainly for cooling the gpu. The other parts take more advantage from a basic airflow, i.e. front->rear combined in some cases with base->top. I would never use a side fan for oc purposes, because I generally have the idea that a crosswise airflow would spoil (due to turbulence) the main airflow that is more important for oc the cpu.

Lets put it simply. Your case has a decent airflow, probably not the best in the market, but nevertheless good enough for oc. You have a very good motherboard with a good passive cooling design for vrm's and chipset. You also have one of the top AIO 280mm coolers of the market. So, in my opinion, you shouldn't worry for anything else except for your 5960X's limits and the so called "silicon lottery". If you try to oc and you get high temps then only a small percentage would be due to the lack of a side fan or the design of this particular case (see this older review http://www.anandtech.com/show/6681/nzxt-phantom-630-case-review-the-relentless-pursuit-of-perfection/6. your case has a decent thermal behaviour)

GPU should be no problem. This would be only And if the GPU is running too hot for your liking you can still add an additional fan in the bottom and see if it helps. But normally a fan pointing on the GPU should be only needed if you're using watercooling on the GPU with having only a water block on the GPU itself and no full cover cooler. Then you have to get some fresh air on the VRMs of the GPU (my setup ;) )

Concerning OCing and the VRMs of the board i would suggest to place a fan above the VRMs. This would be even better than this side fan i think, because it is located too low and the air pressure would be lower. But you can also start without it. I have no experience with the X99, but i think VRM cooling should be only becoming a problem above 4.2-4.4GHz.

If mounting the VRM fan is a problem (as is mostly the case) you could also consider to look for some air duct from the rear fan to VRMs.