Looking for studios or talented freelances for overflow work.

manuelrey

Hello All,

We are a production company and most of our clients are construction companies. We have some ongoing projects now and we are looking for good visualization studios or talented freelances looking for extra work.

If you are interested please contact me privately.

Regards,

Manuel Rey

dbox and MIR do great work. give them a bell m8

thank me later

Err yeah.. If they are asking for freelancers and studios to do overflow work on a forum, I highly doubt they are looking to pay the kind of money that D-Box and MIR ask for their work.. I am assuming they are looking for a much cheaper option

dbox and MIR do great work. give them a bell m8

thank me later

Very funny. What is your name, by the way? It's hard to reply to a handle.

this is what the Jobs board is for.

Exactly. The inquiry is vague, and would be better served by posting a job. That can be a project-based situation or a regular sub-contract or looking for an employee. It sounds sincere, just use the system correctly. It's quite positive to reach out to the global community to work together. I should add a smiley-face. Or some profanity.

Yeah, post a job and you will have many options.

Very funny. What is your name, by the way? It's hard to reply to a handle.

Exactly. The inquiry is vague, and would be better served by posting a job. That can be a project-based situation or a regular sub-contract or looking for an employee. It sounds sincere, just use the system correctly. It's quite positive to reach out to the global community to work together. I should add a smiley-face. Or some profanity.

Yeah, post a job and you will have many options.

The Job board is great, mainly because it provides support for this site from people who clearly must have money spend (because they are looking for an employee). If you're too cheap to pay 199 for a job post, you're not going to be a very enticing prospect for a potential hire.

And I dont do smiley faces. Just cold hard facts.